To request a copy of the 2010 Declaration of Compliance to our California Comprehensive Compliance Program, please phone toll-free: 1-888-345-6873
The Audit Committee is responsible for:
- overseeing the accounting, financial reporting and audit processes;
- making recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding the selection of independent auditors;
- reviewing the results and scope of audit and other services provided by the independent auditors;
- reviewing the accounting principles and auditing practices and procedures to be used in preparing the Company’s financial statements; and reviewing the Company’s internal controls.
The Compensation Committee is responsible for:
- reviewing and approving the compensation and benefits for the Company’s officers and directors;
- administering the Company’s 1994 Employee Stock Purchase Plan and 2001 Stock Option Plan;
- making recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding such matters; and
- performing other duties regarding compensation for employees and consultants as the Board of Directors may delegate from time to time.
The Nominating and Governance Committee is responsible for:
- considering and periodically reporting on matters related to the identification, selection and qualification of the Board of Directors and candidates nominated to the Board of Directors and its committees;
- developing and recommending governance principles applicable to VIVUS; and
- overseeing the evaluation of the Board of Directors and management.